If your goal is to reach a greater volume, you are looking at the right equipment. With the UPPERCUT, our largest model, you can load and unload bags from one chamber while the other chamber is sealing. Two people can be assigned to this machine to optimize operations and significantly increase output.
- Sturdy stainless steel to withstand years of production.
- Electric cut-off sealing system: Cuts off the excess part of the bag for a better visual presentation. Make your product stand out on the shelf.
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) with 3 nozzles: Increases the product's shelf life and provides extra protection.
- 100 m3/h: Made to weather the harshest conditions.
- Soft air function: Controlled decompression of the vacuum chamber to protect the presentation of your product.
- Proprietary lid design that can be handled using the flip of a finger.
- Insert plates for sealing height adjustment.
- Silencer to reduce the noise of the vacuum aeration.
- Machine dimensions: 68" L x 36" W x 47" H (1727 mm x 914 mm x 1194 mm)
- Chamber height: 8" (203 mm)
- Seal bar length: 4 x 26.0" (660 mm)
- Distance between bars: 22.5" (572 mm)
Electricity: 208 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz (208-220 V), 4-meter cable with 30A plug, requires an electrician
- Certification: ETL listed C & US, Conforms to UL STD 73 Certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 68
- Maintenance kit: See here
- Inclined insert plate: Always combine a stainless steel inclined insert plate for perfect positioning of liquid products.