Want to step into the big leagues? The PUNCH's larger capacity with 2 sealing bars can seal bigger bags and process more per cycle than a tabletop unit so that you can keep up with your growing demand.
- Sturdy stainless steel to withstand years of production.
- Electric cut-off sealing system: Cuts off the excess part of the bag for a better visual presentation. Make your product stand out on the shelf.
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) with 3 nozzles: Increases the product's shelf life and provides extra protection.
- 63 m3/h: Made to weather the harshest conditions.
- Soft air function for controlled decompression of the vacuum chamber to protect the look of your product.
- Insert plates for sealing height adjustment.
- Silencer to reduce the noise of the vacuum aeration.
- Built on wheels so you can move the machine effortlessly.
- Machine dimensions: 31" W x 36" D x 47" H (787 mm x 914 mm x 1194 mm)
- Chamber height: 8" (203 mm)
- Seal bar length: (2) 26.0" (660 mm)
- Distance between bars: 23.25" (591 mm)
- Electricity: 208 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz (208-220 V), 4-meter cable with 30Aplug, requires an electrician
- Certification: ETL listed C & US, Conforms to UL STD 73 Certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 68
- Maintenance kit: See here
- Inclined insert plate: Always combine a stainless steel inclined insert plate for perfect positioning of liquid products.